Avnet IoT Partner Program is designed for partners who have clients from a variety of domains and need a comprehensive environment to deploy, run, and manage IoT projects.
This article describes the onboarding process for you to gain a better understanding of the Partner Program before beginning your IoT journey.
Your dedicated account manager will assist you in creating your partner profile. Partners will receive two emails from Avnet IoT Partner Program once the profile is created. The first email will contain a welcome greeting, and the second will include a temporary password to assist you in logging for the first time. After a successful log in, you will be prompted to set a secure password for your account. Partners can get all the services that the account manager has assigned according to their requirements.
Partners are classified into a few categories as below:
- Developer partner – They get access to modules like IoTConnect DevLab to test their solutions. Find more about it in this article
- Software partners – They get access to build, manage and deploy software products
- Device Supplier –They have the authority to build, manage and deploy hardware products. Check out this user guide to learn more
- Service partners – They get access to build, manage and deploy products and services on behalf of our authorized OEM partners
- OEM partners –They get the access to build, manage, and deploy products and services for their customers. They can also invite services and solutions partners to create products on their behalf. Refer to this article for more information
- Solutions partner – They get the access to build, manage and deploy products and solutions for their customers as well as on behalf of our authorized OEM partner. To learn more about it, refer this article
For a detailed understanding of Partner Program modules, you can refer to our user guides.