You can add your products and solutions by clicking on Add Marketplace.
You will get a pop-up asking you to select the product type and the product that you wish to publish on Marketplace:
Once you have selected the region, you can start adding your product details.
- You can add short description, overview and tags of your product.
- With the tag feature, you can add tags related to your product. For example, if you are offering asset monitoring solution, you can add tags like machine learning, supply chain management, etc. You can also add key features, highlights and images of your product/solution. You can add unique advantages in highlights segment. Each highlight should have a KPI and amount associated with it. The KPI should be mentioned in the Highlights section while the amount should be mentioned in the value part. Eg. Highlights = Improve efficiency and Highlight = 80. This means users can improve efficiency by 80% by using your hardware/software.
- You can upload necessary documents for your product like build details, etc. You can upload document which will allow your consumers to download the document that you have attached. With URL, you can offer your consumers with the detailed document that they can read online. Image allows you to upload image that helps your consumers to understand your products better.
- You can also block other partners from using your product for their solution. Other Solution can use the hardware listed by you and offer it with their solution as associated product. However, by selecting the checkbox, you can block them from doing so.
- You can select from the given icon, the one that you’d like to display before the link that you specify for your consumers.
You can add pricing details.
(Screen: View Subscription Plan)
(Screen: Marketplace Plans)
- Click Add to add the details.
- Click Clear to delete the details that you have entered.
- Click Save to save the details that you have entered.
- Click Save & Next to save the details and move on the next step.
- Click Cancel to undo the changes.
Once you have filled all the required information, you can preview it.
- Click Previous to go back to fill the information
- Click Submit For Approval to forward the details to the Partner Program Admin for review.